Life threatening situation? Always call 112

I have a complaint about the out-of-hours GP service. What should I do?

All employees of the Gorinchem GP Post do their work as well and accurately as possible. They work hard to give you the right advice or the best care. However, it is possible that you are not satisfied with the care provided or with our services. For example, about the contact on the phone or the treatment by the GP. We would like to hear from you.

How can you report a complaint?
It is best to discuss your complaint or criticism immediately with one of our employees at the out-of-hours GP service. They are open to your comments. Such a conversation often has a clarifying effect and may already remove the cause of your complaint. Are you unable to come to an agreement with the employee or do you have any questions? Then you can report the complaint via the online complaint form.
Click here to get the complaints formulier.